You've been around the block a time or two. In fact, you're on the same block, in the same building, with the same sign you started with 20 years ago.
It's no wonder your regulars love you. You haven't changed. But, maybe it is time for a fresh look. A look that will get new eyes on you and new customers in your doors. Here are 5 ways you can spruce up your business and get the attention you need.
1. Brighten up the paint on the inside AND outside.
This is an easy way to say, "Hey! We're right here!" People driving or walking by will wonder who is painting the building and why.
2. Rearrange the furniture & spice up the decor.
This will get your current customers talking about you. "I was in XYZ the other day. It looks so much brighter now and the seating is much more comfortable."
3. Change up your offerings.
It's really easy to get into a groove and just stick with what works. But, there is a very good possibility that you have an idea that could turn out to be your next best seller! How will you know, if you never try?
4. Give your employees an incentive to bring new business in the door.
Your employees are the face of your business whether they work that day or not. Make sure they are happy and they will be sure that your customers are as well. Offer them a reward for bringing in new customers. Just as an example, hold a little competition and whoever brings in the most new customers in a 2 week period will receive a $25 gift card to their favorite store.
5. Have new signs made and send out mailers with your new colors and offerings. Just like painting your building, putting up a new sign will attract people's eyes because it's different than before. But, we can't rely solely on the sign, new paint and decor, we have to grab people's attention inside their home. Try sending out mailers to the local community as a reminder that you're there. You may even want to provide an incentive, like a coupon, for them stopping in.
We would love to help with your new sign or marketing materials! Email Alyssa for your quote. -------------> firstname.lastname@example.org
Do a couple of these things and you're sure to see the life coming back into your business.