Remember when you were a senior? How excited you were to graduate and all the "lasts" you were going through. The 2020 seniors had that taken away. So, how do we show them support and celebrate them? Below are just a few ideas we found and came up with.
1. Throw a virtual graduation party.
2. Have a graduation parade
3. Do a cap & gown photo shoot.
4. Decorate your front door with items that showcase your student's high school career.
5. Make or buy a yard sign and/or banner for your front yard.
6. Have a dance party with your family where you all dress up (like a senior prom).
7. Have a sports banquet - virtual or just with your family at home.
I'm sure you can come up with even more ideas! Either way, I'm sure your senior will appreciate the recognition for all the hard work they put in.